Maddy is no longer under active development. For an alternative utility library, please check out Lo-Dash.
Maddy is a functional object operations library. It provides various higher-order functions for manipulating object members, as well as utility methods for determining deep equality, checking object types, and recursively inspecting objects. All recursive methods fully support cyclic structures.
$ npm install maddy
The annotated source code is available for your perusal.
- Windows Internet Explorer, version 6.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox, version 1.5 and higher
- Apple Safari, version 2.0 and higher
- Google Chrome, version 1.0 and higher
- Opera 7.54 and higher
- Mozilla 1.7.2, Netscape 7.2, and SeaMonkey 1.0 and higher
Contributing to Maddy
Check out a working copy of the Maddy source code with Git:
$ git clone git://github.com/kitcambridge/maddy.git
Alternatively, you can use the GitHub issue tracker to submit bug reports and feature requests.
Coco can be installed via npm or Git. Once you've installed the compiler, run
coco -wc tests/tests.co from the command line to watch and automatically recompile the unit tests as you modify them.
In addition to the following Prototype-inspired guidelines, please follow the conventions already established in the code.
- Spacing: Use two spaces for indentation. No tabs.
- Naming: Keep variable and method names concise but descriptive.
callbackare preferable to
- Functions: Use named function declarations to aid in debugging. Avoid anonymous functions and named function expressions.
- Comments: Significant changes and new methods should be annotated with comments.
jsl -conf jsl.conf.
Copyright © 2011-2012 Kit Cambridge.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.